Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 20 Skinny Recipes For 2011


Whew, the Holidays are almost behind us, I can finally exhale and slow down for the next few days and reflect about what a great year it has been for Skinnytaste and myself in 2011.

When I started this blog back in 2008, it was just a hobby that I really enjoyed. Never in my dreams would I have imagined what was to come.

In March of 2011, I left my full time job and career in the city which allowed me to give my 100% to Skinnytaste and spend more quality time with my baby. It was scary and exciting at the same time, but I wouldn 't change a thing!

And to my surprise, Skinnytaste even won some awards this year! I was so honored to win the SHAPE Magazine Best Healthy Eating Blogs 2011 and the Kitchn's The Homies: Best Home Cooking Blog for 2011 . But of course, none of this would have happened without you, and for that I am humbly grateful.

So now it's time to do my yearly round up of your favorite recipes for 2011. I asked all of you on facebook and twitter to share your favorite recipes from 2011, and I narrowed it down to these top 20, in no particular order... Thanks for all your feedback!! Hope you enjoy the recipes I have planned for 2012!!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment