Thursday, December 8, 2011

S'mores Pops


Chocolate graham crackers coated with melted chocolate and marshmallows on a stick. A fabulous winter treat whether you want to make them as favors or just have fun making them with the kids.

After making homemade agave marshmallows, I came up with the idea to create these cute S'mores Pops after seeing something similar in the store.

My creative aunt helped me with this project and she even came up with the packaging. Aren't they cute!


They look so festive, perfect for any holiday party but they really taste good too! My teenage chocoholic loved them and she by no means cares for anything low-fat.

I created a test using store bought marshmallows for those of you who rather just buy them and they look just as pretty. You can even use a few mini marshmallows and make a decoration. Whether you make them as pops or cookies, it's completely up to you.


I am giving you the directions for six pops, but you can easily double or triple this to make as many as you wish.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment