Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Brownie Batter Pancakes


I am very happy to have Katie of Chocolate-Covered Katie as my first guest post here on Skinnytaste. Her recipes are a great fit for Skinnytaste as they are all healthy and low fat, but she also brings something else to he table... all her recipes are vegan! Whether you are a vegan or not, I guarantee you will spend hours drooling at the photos on her blog! Please welcome Chocolate-Covered Katie to Skinnytaste.

Hi chocolate chips!

I’m Katie, of the blog: Chocolate-Covered Katie, and I’m so honored to be a guest on Gina’s blog. I love Gina because she shows that healthier food can taste incredible when it’s prepared the right way. On my own blog, I try to show this, too.

One exception: my blog is only desserts.

Just like Gina, I believe you shouldn’t have to sacrifice good taste in order to be healthy. And today, Gina asked me to share one of my “does not taste healthy” recipes that can be a breakfast or dessert: brownie batter pancakes. This recipe is also vegan AND can easily be made gluten free with Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free flour mix!

Hope you enjoy!!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment