Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pistachio Cranberry Biscotti


Don't you just love a good biscotti in the morning with a cup of coffee? These Italian biscotti cookies are loaded with pistachios and cranberries, then twice baked to form a crispy delicious cookie, perfect for dunking!

My husband always brings up the Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti I posted last year. I try not to make those too often because the two of us have no self-control when I bake them (so good!).


This year I played around with this cranberry-pistachio version which I adapted from last year's recipe. I cut back on the butter a bit which created a stickier dough... a bit messy to work with so I sprinkling some flour on the dough and cookie tin or you can handle the dough with wet hands but the results where so darn good I wouldn't change a thing next time!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment