Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chicken with Leeks, Sun-Dried Tomatoes in White Wine Sauce


Thin sliced chicken cutlets sauteed in a white wine sauce with leeks and sun-dried tomatoes. Dinner in less than 20 minutes!

I love the mild onion flavor of leeks, I use them in soups, pasta dishes and chicken dishes. Paired with the robust flavor of the sweet sun-dried tomatoes, this dish is sure to please the palate!

Try to find sun-dried tomatoes that are not packed in oil. I look for the ones that are soft and ready to eat, but depending on the brand, some may need to soak in warm water if they are very hard. A little goes a long way!

I used rice flour for a gluten free dish and to test if it changed the taste from wheat flour and I thought it worked out well. If you are on a gluten-free diet, use rice flour; if not all purpose flour or whole wheat is fine.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment