Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Chicken Panini with Arugula, Provolone and Chipotle Mayonnaise


One word to describe this hot panini... dee-licious!

I'm in love with the flavor combination of this grilled chicken panini made on Ciabatta bread with melted provolone, arugula and a spicy chipotle mayonnaise.

This sandwich is perfect for lunch or dinner and you can easily prepare this for one or a family of eight!

A panini press is on my Christmas list this year, but not having one has never stopped me from making paninis before. I lightly spray the bread with oil and use my George Forman grill and it's ready in minutes. You could even use a grill pan on the stove and place an iron skillet on top to press it down.


And if you are new to my site, don't forget my tip on how to make a bigger sandwich for less calories!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment