Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Spinach Tortellini en Brodo



What can be more comforting than a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter night. I don't know if it's cold where you are, but here in New York, it's that kind of bone-chilling cold that requires you to wear hats, gloves and cozy sweaters.

I'm feeling a little under the weather today, and this hot soup is exactly what the doctor ordered. I've had my eye on Bell'alimento's tortellini en brodo and had all the ingredients to make this. I met Paula back in October at the Pom Wonderful Harvest Fest, she has a beautiful blog and a way with words.

This soup is great when you want to make a quick one pot meal. I used Buitoni Spinach Cheese Tortellini which were great tasting, and had the least amount of fat. I also added some fresh baby spinach for some added antioxidants. Enjoy!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment