Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Day! I'm featured on Two of my Favorite Foodie Sites!

I am so very excited to have been featured on two of my favorite foodie sites recently. I am relatively new at food blogging and am honored that my recipes and thoughts are finding their way into homes across the globe.

The first site I hope you find your way over to is Food with Kid Appeal. She featured my post "Simple Chilled Gazpacho, Give A Kid A Straw"  as part of her series on 'How to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy Foods'. FwKA has been one of my favorite sites and resources since I started blogging. Jenna's blog is a wonderful resource for parents and caregivers who have picky eaters or just want to feed their family a variety of healthy foods.





















I'm also thrilled to be on Hip Pressure Cooking.com  with my Sante Fe Style Stacked Enchiladas  recipe.
I love love love my Kuhn Rikon Swiss Pressure Cooker and use it several times a week for lightning speed dinners that lock in the nutrients and flavour of the food far better than traditional cooking. Hip Pressure Cooking is a very inspirational website for all things pressure cooker!

As I compile more recipes I hope to have a page dedicated to pressure cooking on Simply Healthy Family. I think everyone should own a pressure cooker, it's a busy mom's DREAM!

Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and leaves such sweet comments. I truly appreciate the time it takes to read, comment and hopefully try a recipe or two. I truly hope that more and more people will read this blog and be inspired to have a healthier home!


Happy Sharing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment