Monday, December 27, 2010

Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup

Thick and creamy lick-the-bowl good! This soup is loaded with potatoes, broccoli and cheese. A one-pot meal your whole family will love, ready in under 30 minutes.

Warm, creamy, broccoli cheese and potato soup.

Brrr!!
Snow Day!!

It's a blizzard out there, the East Coast got slammed with snow and winds and even thunder and lightning in some places. Almost everything shut down here in New York and the tri-state area today.

Being snowed in, I was craving something warm, hearty and satisfying and this soup hit the spot. I don't think my photo captured how good this was. My whole family devoured it, even my one year old. Luckily, I had all the ingredients on hand so I didn't have to plow my car out to head to the store. The ultimate comfort food in a bowl.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment