Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shrimp Parmigiana Hero, Lightened Up


Breaded shrimp topped with pomodoro sauce and melted mozzarella cheese on French bread. One bite of this sandwich and your significant other may ask you to marry them!

As the weather starts to cool, hot sandwiches make a fabulous meal, and shrimp parm heroes are one of my favorite sandwiches, however ordering this from my favorite Italian restaurant would be well over 25 points with all it's deep fried shrimp and masses of cheese and sauce. This lightened version uses my Healthy Breaded Shrimp recipe, part-skim mozzarella cheese and I serve it with extra sauce on the side to dip.

For the bread, I used my skinny tip to scoop out some of the bread to make larger sandwiches for less calories. This would make a great addition to to your game-day menu for all you football fans out there!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment