Thursday, September 1, 2011

Low-fat Buttermilk Ranch Dressing


A creamy low-fat ranch dressing made with buttermilk and fresh herbs. Perfect to serve with end-of-summer garden vegetables!
There is nothing better than homemade dressing, store bought dressing just doesn't do it for me. Serve this over your favorite garden salad or dip your favorite veggies in it.
I slightly modified this recipe from my friend Susan's blog Farmgirl Fare. I love her blog, she is a former California city chick turned Missouri farm girl, complete with chickens, sheep and donkeys! I often tell her how lucky she is to have her own farm fresh eggs and fresh produce, and she often tells me how lucky I am to live near a Trader Joe's. You can easily halve this recipe and leftovers can be stored in the fridge for about 4-5 day. Enjoy!!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment