Friday, September 23, 2011

Low-fat Pumpkin Spiced Chocolate Chip Cookies


What happens when you take the Best Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe and swap out the apple sauce for pumpkin puree, then add lots of pumpkin pie spice? Yup you guessed it! A fabulous Fall pumpkin spiced chocolate chip cookie!

I promise I'll make more desserts with apples soon, I love apples with all my heart and even plan on going apple picking soon but right now I'm on a pumpkin roll and it's hard to stop. I'm sure I will be all pumpkin'd out real soon!

This recipe doesn't call for a lot of pumpkin puree, so if you have any leftover puree from another pumpkin recipe, save it for these yummy cookies! If you can't find pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin (same thing by the way) in the supermarket, make your own, it's easy!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment