Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal Pecan Cookies


For the pumpkin obsessed! Chewy, low-fat oatmeal cookies made with quick oats, pumpkin, and chopped pecans.

I think the photo below says it all. My 21 month old had a taste of these cookies before I started photographing them, and later as I was taking my photos, her cute little hand kept getting in my set trying to steal my cookies.


I know lots of you love the Fall and all the pumpkin goodness that comes along with it. I've been stocking up on cans of pumpkin for future recipes, so stay tuned! Pumpkin is a little hard to find right now, but soon it will be everywhere. I found canned organic pumpkin in the organic market by me, it was a bit more money but I don't mind spending extra for organic.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment