Monday, January 2, 2012

My Personal Top 12 Recipes from 2011


Happy New Year Everyone!

It's a new year, a great time to start fresh and undo the damage some of us may have done over the holidays!

Too many cookies? cupcakes?
Not enough time to exercise...
We all fall into that trap in December!

My resolutions are to get to the gym more, and get organized! I'm even getting rid of some of my lightly or barely used cookbooks because my shelves are over-flowing! If you are interested, you can enter the cookbook giveaway on Skinny Bits which ends this friday.


I thought I would start the new year with a post of my personal skinny favorites from 2011, ones I like to keep in my rotation because everyone in my family loves them. These are not all my favorites, just the ones I posted in 2011. Hope you enjoy and don't be too hard on yourself, today is a new day!!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment