Monday, January 16, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites


This is easiest hot appetizer that you'll ever make. Uses only TWO ingredients and it's soooo good, I guarantee these will disappear in minutes!


With Superbowl around the corner, I've had these on my mind to post for a while. These are the perfect tasty game day treats and you can easily assemble them ahead of time. When your guests arrive, throw them in the oven and the aroma of bacon that will fill your home will have everyone salivating.

I know what you're thinking, bacon on Skinnytaste?


Well yeah, why not?


Using center cut bacon reduces the fat, and wrapped around lean chicken breast you have yourself one delicious appetizer! If you want a sauce for dipping, you can use Sweet red chili sauce or duck sauce on the side. Your low-carb friends will thank you for these as they are carb-free, gluten-free, and semi guilt-free (just don't eat the whole batch).

I used to make these with my Mom as a kid. I recall looking through the oven door, waiting impatiently for them to come out. I guess


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment