Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kalyn's Stuffed Cabbage Casserole


Basically a deconstructed version of stuffed cabbage layered with shredded cabbage, ground beef and brown rice cooked in tomatoes then topped with melted cheese.

Last week when I was browsing other blogs Top Dishes for 2011, (I always love those posts) I came across this recipe on Kalyn's Kitchen. It had January comfort food written all over it... I knew I HAD to try it!!


This turned out great, and easily serves 10 people. Although stuffed cabbage doesn't usually have cheese, I loved the addition of it in this recipe. I gave you the nutritional info with and without the cheese but if you don't have any allergies to cheese, I say make it with!

Leftover can be frozen and reheated for another day.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment