Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mashed Sweet Potatoes Brulee


Mashed sweet potatoes with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg, topped with a caramelized brown sugar crust. Sweet potatoes are a must for Thanksgiving and this dish will be a hit on your Holiday table.

I am starting to post Thanksgiving recipes since it's right around the corner, so we are testing out lots of side dishes in my home. We really loved this recipe, I can happily say this is the dish that finally turned me into a sweet potato fan. Previously I only enjoyed them as sweet potato fries, or in a sweet potato pie, but I will certainly be making this again and again.

To prepare ahead, make the mashed sweet potatoes the day before, then re-heat them before topping with sugar and broiling. Once you broil them, you'll want to serve them right away. If you are bringing them to someone's house, don't add the brown sugar topping until you are ready to serve.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment