Saturday, October 29, 2011

Applesauce Nut Bread


Moist cinnamon apple bread made with homemade applesauce, small chunks of fresh apples and walnuts in every bite. It's so moist and delicious, you won't believe it's low fat!

I really enjoyed this bread for the past few days each morning with a hot cup of tea. The only thing wrong with this bread? Sadly, my crock pot applesauce and apple sauce bread is all used up but I will be making another batch of applesauce this week, it's too easy not to!


Yes, you can make it with store bought apple sauce, but it is so much better with homemade. I've made this with and without the apple pieces, I love the extra sweetness and moistness the chunks of apples add to the bread. Be sure to dice them small so they cook through.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment