Monday, October 17, 2011

Low-Fat Chocolate Mummy Cupcakes


Chocolate mummy cupcakes with vanilla frosting, wouldn't these be so cute to bring to a Halloween party!

Friday I posted a recipe for Super Moist Low Fat Chocolate Cupcakes, and I promised you the recipe for the vanilla icing. For these mummies, this recipe makes enough for about 18 cupcakes, depending how thick you pipe it on but if you just want to drizzle it on like I did on my previous cupcake post (see photo below), 1/2 of the icing should be more than enough for 24 cupcakes.


You can bake the cupcakes the night before and decorate these the next day. I would frost them the same day you plan on serving them for best results. The frosting will keep in the refrigerator in a piping bag for several days. If you refrigerate it, let it get to room temperature before piping.


The cute fondant ghosts pictured above can be found on Ambrosia Baking.
Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment