Thursday, March 10, 2011

Black and White Chocolate Chip Clouds and Sweet News


Sweet treats and some sweet news!

Life is pretty hectic these days in my home, but I'm not complaining, I love every minute of it. Here's a little peek into a typical day in my world.

My sweet little one year old is at the stage where she wants wants "mama" all day long, especially whenever I'm in the kitchen about to cook, this is usually what I see when I look down...

"Up!"
My sweet little pup is usually hanging around waiting for some food to fall on the floor which seems to happen a lot lately...


When my teen isn't busy with homework and college hunting, you can usually find her baking something sweet in my kitchen for her friends or for Skinnytaste (but never without her iPod and cell phone!)

Karina whipping up a batch of Black and White Chocolate Chip Clouds

Lately finding time to cook, photograph and post recipes has been my biggest challenge. I have so many ideas and recipes in my head, just not enough hours in the day to make them. You are all such wonderful followers, you've been spreading the word about my site on Facebook, Twitter, meetings, community boards, voting for me in blog contests, and I really can't thank you enough so I'm sure you will like what I'm about to tell you...

Sweet News and a Sweet Recipe!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment