Saturday, November 12, 2011

Skinny Pumpkin Pie


A Thanksgiving dessert table is never complete without the pumpkin pie. Did you think I would leave it out? Well I just couldn't. This recipe is quick and easy, and I found a really simple solution to a lighter pie crust using store bought crust...

(he he, you're going to love this!)

I rolled it out thinner.

Isn't that genius?!! I thought it was, although I can't take full credit; someone left a comment on my sweet potato pie, brilliant!! Since I had all the extra dough, I cut out some leaves with a cookie cutter to make it pretty for the photo, but careful, eating these leaves would increase the points. I calculated the pie crust based on Pillsbury, using just under 5 oz dough. If you rather not go through the trouble, and prefer to use all the dough, each slice would be 6 pts plus. Be warned Trader Joe's pie crust sheets are much larger.

The filling has been lightened up, but no one will ever know. This was really good!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment