Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Steak and Cheese Sandwiches with Onions and Mushrooms


I have a confession to make... steak and cheese sandwiches are my weakness! I love them for lunch or dinner and have a really hard time passing up a Charley's Subs whenever I'm in the mall.

I blame my Mom, she always made the BEST steak and cheese sandwiches for dinner, and luckily I don't have to give them up and neither do you! I love this with Swiss, provolone, cheddar or even American cheese... reduced-fat of course.

Yesterday I posted a recipe for Quick Skillet Steak with Mushrooms and Onions, this sandwich is made with that steak recipe whether you have leftovers or want to make it specifically for this sandwich, as I often do. And as I've mentioned before, I always scoop out some of the bread to make a bigger sandwich without the added calories or points.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment