Monday, August 8, 2011

Best Low-fat Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever


I am SO excited to share this Skinny Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe with all of you!! I didn't think it possible to make a low-fat chocolate chip cookie that was soft and chewy in the center with just the right amount of crunch on the edges, and made with half whole wheat flour and only two tablespoons of butter in the entire batch!


Trust me, I've tried many recipes and the results were just ok, some were cake-y which I don't particularly care for in a cookie, and sometimes too crispy. These cookies are chewy, soft, sweet perfection! I even gave them to a group of unsuspecting teenagers who had no idea they were skinny and they LOVED them. But I must warn you, it's hard to stop at just one, so make sure you have the will power to stop at two cookies, or friends to share these with.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment