Friday, August 12, 2011

Chocolate Sorbet


A rich tasting low-fat chocolate sorbet made with a good quality cocoa powder and fresh brewed espresso.

My freezer is starting to look like a colorful sorbet shop, which is not necessarily a bad thing! I mean, what can be more impressive than whipping out containers of homemade sorbet when you have your friends over for dinner? Something you just whipped up?? And it really couldn't be easier to make!

Chocolate was a must for me since that is my favorite flavor, and after seeing this chocolate sherbet on Ambrosia, I did some research and played around with some ingredients and what I ended up with was a rich tasting, low fat chocolate sorbet. A warning, if you are sensitive to caffeine (like me) you may want to use decaffeinated espresso.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment