Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Low Fat Chewy Granola Bars with Pecans Raisins and Chocolate


Moist and Chewy low fat granola bars loaded with chocolate chips, raisins and pecans in every bite. Perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack.

You're probably wondering why I am posting so many baked recipes in this heat but I am having some work done to my house and it's really hard to cook around here this week. I made these last week knowing things would be chaotic around here... you are going to love these!!!

I cut them in long bars like the granola bars you buy in the store, but it's actually a lot easier to cut them in squares which is how I will make them in the future.

If you are a regular on my site, you might notice the similarities to my chewy chocolate chip oatmeal cookies! I used that recipe as a base and made some modifications to create this as a bar. I knew they would work out great and they disappeared quickly in my house as you can see by the photo, they almost left me nothing to photograph!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment