Monday, June 6, 2011

Hash Brown Egg White Nests


Perfect little portion controlled hash brown nests filled with eggs, cheese and ham. You can fill these little babies with any combination of ingredients. I used what I had on hand and they turned out wonderful. Leftovers can be reheated to eat throughout the week.

I met Mary from Mary's Bites at Blogher food and we got to talking about these little hashbrown muffins she was making for her blog. I loved the concept and re-created her recipe with lighter ingredients I had on hand and was very pleased with the outcome. Best part is that I have breakfast ready to go for the next 2 days!

I like my hashbrowns crispy so next time I will bake them a little longer but all ovens are different so use your judgment. Also, some of my muffins stuck a little to the tin so be sure to generously spray the tin and use a non-stick muffin pan.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment