Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Skinny Passover Matzo Pizza


A matzo cracker makes a great base for a pizza that kids and adults will love! Top it with your favorite vegetables and cheese and you have yourself a quick meal.

I love making pizza's out of just about anything, my daughter will eat just about anything if I top it with sauce and cheese (yup, even zucchini pizza). A while back I posted a recipe for my favorite quick Lavash Pizza and someone commented how they do the same with Matzo so when I got requests for Passover recipes, this was the first thing that came to mind.


I personally love red onions and olives on my pizza, but you could slices of bell pepper, baby spinach, mushrooms... you name it! For my daughter I kept it basic, sauce and cheese and she loved it!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment