Thursday, November 18, 2010

Strawberry Squares



Sweet baked treats baked with strawberry pie filling – yum!

These come from the Magnolia Bakery cookbook, More From Magnolia: Recipes from the World Famous Bakery. For those who never heard of the Magnolia Bakery it's a well known bakery here in New York City famous for their cupcakes. A true guilty pleasure I occasionally treat myself to every now and then... red velvet anyone?

I recently saw this recipe on My Kitchen Adventure, and when I saw she calculated the points and they were only 3 points each, I knew I had to make these. My only change was swapping out the cherry pie filling for strawberry filling, but any pie filling would work.

Did I mention these are easy enough for a 17 year old to bake? Yes, my daughter did the baking, she loves to bake! And lucky for me she took most of these to school with her so I wouldn't eat more than one.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment