Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baked Turkey Croquettes



Not sure what to do with all your leftover turkey? Croquettes are a perfect way to use your leftover turkey!

I grew up eating these, but my mom always fries hers. I was hoping to make them lighter by baking them instead, and the results were great. I sprayed them generously with my misto and then baked them. Top them with a little turkey gravy or chicken gravy and serve with and a vegetable on the side. These also make great appetizers. You could substitute chicken breast for turkey if you wish. Enjoy!

If you're feeling like a sandwich instead, Skinny Turkey Cubans are delicious!! Or as someone mentioned on my facebook fanpage, you can make Skinny Turkey Nachos using shredded leftover turkey instead of ground turkey.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment