Friday, November 19, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Dip



Everything you love about pumpkin pie, made into a light and fluffy dip. This stuff is dangerous!! I think this would be a fantastic addition to my Thanksgiving table.

My last can of pumpkin in my cupboard either means fall is coming to an end, or time to buy more pumpkin! I still have so many pumpkin recipes I want to make, but this one is a winner. I think I better stock up on pumpkin puree before it's gone!

So, my girlfriend Gabbie called me about this pumpkin dip she had the other day. She told me this recipe was a MUST for my blog. Pumpkin pie as a dip, sounded intriguing. I modified the recipe a bit to make it even lighter, and winner! I served this with apple wedges, but you could also serve them with graham crackers or gingersnaps. I think it would be neat to serve them in individual ramekins, easier portion control. This would also make a great snack for kids. Enjoy!!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment