Friday, July 2, 2010

Sharing some Sunshine!

I was so happy to get this sunshine award from my fellow foodie friend Lauren Zabaneh at Foodie House. I just love her blog! She has great recipes and it has been fun reading her cute posts on mommie-hood.
I'm even more excited to share this cute award with a couple of my favorite blogger mommies. I never thought I would get this into the whole blogging thing. I've always love, love, loved cooking healthy and blogging has been a fun, creative outlet for me. What's more, I've made some fun new friends and have come across some wonderful recipes I never knew I couldn't live without! ;-)

So, I'd like to spread the Sunshine with some of my favorite foodie friends!

First, my cousin Emily at Nutritious Dish who got me started with the whole foodie blogging experience. Her blog has great healthy recipes on a budget. I love how she takes the time to post the Nutritional Info on all of her posts! She recently ran her first marathon and is looking fantabulous! You go girl!

Secondly, Jenna at Food with Kid Appeal has a wonderful and informative blog on raising kids to eat healthy. I find myself referring to it often for delicious, healthy snacks and recipes to feed my 4 hungry kiddos. Check out her blog for great ideas like this Red, White and Blue fruit salad for the 4th of July.

Last, but not least, I have to send this cute award to my dear foodie friend Monet at Anecdotes and Apple Cores. While not a mommie, she has the yummiest most mouthwatering baked goodies and snacks! She recently posted a super fun twist on Rice Krispie snacks, her P.B and J Krispies are so cute! I can't wait to make them this weekend with my 3 and 4 year old little chefs! Not only does Monet have delicious recipes, but her blog is so much fun to read and she is just perfect for a sunshine award! Thanks Monet!





So, here's what you do:


1. Put the award on your blog and or/within your post.

2. Pass the award onto other bloggers.

3. Link to the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received the award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link the person from whom you received the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment