Saturday, March 16, 2013

St Patricks Day Cake Pops


Everyone knows they're gold at the end of a rainbow, so why not celebrate St Patrick's Day with these easy cake pops, made skinny buy using a cake pop pan, a box cake mix, fat free yogurt, egg whites and water!

I was in charge of the cupcakes for my daughter's St Patrick's Day class party and found this rainbow idea here. I love making cake pops for school, because it's a bit less messy to eat since there's no frosting and they also taste so good! These were easy to decorate, using mini m&m's and marshmallows.


I packed them in plastic containers with some green grass and gold chocolate coins and I thought they looked adorable. To save time, I made half the batch green with sprinkles, and the other half rainbow.

I've mentioned in my first Skinny Cake Pop post, that using a cake pop pan like this Nordic Ware one I bought from Target makes these easy to make, just as easy as making cupcakes, and I love that I don't have to mix them with frosting to turn them into balls. Since making cake balls a few times, I got smart and bought an extra pan so I can bake two at the same time. Here's the recipe!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment