Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Grilled Garlic Dijon Herb Salmon


Salmon fillets seasoned with a garlic, Dijon herb sauce and served with a squeeze of fresh lemon... delicious!!

Happy Wednesday! I'm busy as a bee, working on my cookbook so I wanted to share a recipe from the archives. Salmon is one of my favorite fish dishes to make, and this is a fabulous way to prepare it!

Salmon is a fatty fish, rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and vitamin A. When buying salmon, I prefer to go to my local fish store rather than the supermarket and try to look for wild Alaskan salmon, a sustainable fish that lives in pristine waters and consumes a diverse, healthy diet. It's available frozen year round.


I used a cast iron grill pan to make this but an outdoor grill works just the same, be sure the grates are clean and oiled to prevent sticking. If you don't own a grill, this can also be made in the broiler of your oven adding the mustard sauce during the last minute of cooking.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment