Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup

quick easy low fat soup

Rainy days and soup go hand in hand. If you're a mushroom lover like me, you'll love this simple savory soup that takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish!

This is a variation of my meatless Creamy Mushroom Soup, which we all love in my home. I like to have that as a first course since it's such a light soup, but to make it a little more substantial as a main dish, I added some chicken breast. Still light at under 115 calories, and 3 Weight Watchers points, you could easily serve this with a salad or half sandwich on the side.

I did some Spring shopping at Target a few weeks ago and couldn't pass up these pretty, inexpensive beaded bowls and dishes from the Threshold Beaded Collection. I love using white bowls and dishes to plate my food. I find food always looks prettiest on a white dish, and since we eat with our eyes, I usually have fun at dinner time and try to style our plates. Also a great tip if you like to photograph your meals.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment