Thursday, January 31, 2013

Skinny Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake


Cheesecake squares, lightened up with yogurt and light cream cheese, baked on a chocolate graham cracker crust drizzled with melted chocolate and topped with fresh raspberries.

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, you NEED to make this cheesecake!


A few years ago I first attempted my first cheesecake with yogurt, and since then I never looked back. I adapted this from my very popular Strawberry Swirled Cheesecake with chocolate in mind, of course.

And since I always second guess myself when making skinny desserts, I gave this to some of my family members who couldn't give a darn about calories or fat, and they loved it! So, if you need an idea for Valentine's Day (or any day) give this dessert a try.


And just an FYI, if you need a fabulous breakfast idea, we LOVE these heart shaped chocolate chip banana pancakes!


If you want to make a super easy 2-ingredient dessert... chocolate covered strawberries always impress!


And if you're a bread pudding lover like myself, and don't mind splurging a few extra calories, I love this Dark Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding!


PS- Fabulous fork says it all... dessert first! You can find this on Etsy, From Such A Time Designs.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment