Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hot and Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Dip


Move over buffalo wings, this hot and cheesy shrimp dip will have everyone going back for more!

Superbowl Sunday is just a few days away! I have tons of skinny appetizer recipes you can make, but I wanted to add one more, because quite honestly, what's football without the buffalo dip!


This was inspired by my Buffalo Chicken Dip, I wanted to try a shrimp version topped with melted cheese, and we loved how it turned out!

Serve this with crudites to keep it light; celery and carrot sticks are the perfect vessel for scooping up the buffalo goodness! You can even add some baked chips to the table, baked pita chips work great. I minced some of the celery leaf for garnish for a little color. Enjoy!


***I made this a second time without the yogurt and I found I liked it better (less liquid), so I am removing the 1/2 cup of yogurt in the recipe below.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment