Monday, July 23, 2012

Zucchini Tots


Getting your family to eat their veggies can often be difficult. Well these kid-friendly zucchini tots are the perfect solution! Make them in mini muffin tins for the perfect little side for breakfast or dinner!


I found this recipe on the Two Bite Club which I slightly adapted and they turned out great. My husband who is not a huge fan of zucchini loved them and they disappeared quick. Just be sure to generously spray the muffin tins to prevent them from sticking.

I know what you're thinking, another zucchini recipe? Well yes!! I love zucchini and summer is the time where many of us have an over-abundance of zucchinis in our gardens. I have tons of ideas for you and in fact I've create an entire Pinterest board called Yummy Zucchini in it's honor.

A few of my favorites are Zucchini Enchiladas (perfect for meatless Mondays), Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella, Zucchini Pizza Bites and last week's Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats.

For breakfast try this Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread, even the pickiest of kids will enjoy them!
Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment