Friday, July 27, 2012

Cherry Custard


This simple dessert is similar to a French Clafoutis, only made lighter and served in individual ramekins for better portion control.

Happy Friday everyone!! Before the summer comes to an end, I am trying to enjoy all my favorite summer fruits, especially cherries, watermelon and peaches. This cherry custard is a must, I just love the flavor and you'll be surprised how easy it is to make.

I used raw sugar as my sweetener, but Stevia or Splenda would work fine too. By the way, if you haven't read the Skinny on Sweeteners yet, I highly recommend it – a very informative article on  a very confusing topic written by Heather K Jones, RD.

And speaking of pitted cherries, I am loving my new cherry pitter, from Amazon, it makes pitting cherries a breeze!



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment