Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Vegetables with Sausage and Potatoes


Lean Italian chicken sausage with summer bell peppers and zucchini sauteed with baby red potatoes and fresh herbs for a quick one pot meal.

I love a meal that only dirties one pot because although I may love to cook, I really don't love to clean! I labeled this as kid-friendly because my older one (the pickier one) loves this and my younger one will eat the sausage and peppers, but picks out the potatoes. Since every child is different I'll let you decide! This is also gluten-free for those of you with a gluten intolerance, dairy-free and egg-free.

You can use Italian chicken sausage or turkey sausage depending on what is available to you in your area. I've tasted several brands and really came to love Al Fresco's sweet chicken sausage and Premio's chicken sausage. My local health food store and Italian deli also carry their own homemade sausage which is wonderful. If rosemary isn't your thing, use fresh thyme instead.



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment