Friday, May 11, 2012

Iced Green Tea Mojito


The perfect summer cocktail, a cross between a tall glass of fresh brewed iced green tea and a mojito!! I think this is going to be my signature drink all summer, it's icy cool, and has the added bonus of antioxidant rich green tea.

So simple using ingredients you probably have on hand such as green tea, fresh limes, fresh mint leaves (growing wild in my garden at the moment), baby arugula, and raw sugar (you could use agave or stevia to keep it sugar-free).

Multiply the recipe and make a pitcher for a party, or make them by the glass for a more intimate gathering. I originally saw this on the Kitchn, and tweaked it a bit by adding arugula, an idea I got from a cocktail I had at the Dole Summit.

And for those of you who don't drink alcohol, leave out the rum for a refreshing mocktail.



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment