Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bangin' Grilled Shrimp Skewers


I've had it on my mind to turn my popular Banging Good Shrimp recipe into a summer dish you can make right on the grill. Now that the weather is warmer, we've been grilling almost every night. The excitement of being able to grill again and not dirty my kitchen is always


These shrimp skewers are the bomb! The spicy, salty, sweet combination of the creamy chili sauce is what makes them so good. I actually double the sauce recipe to see what else I can add it to this week!


These make a fabulous appetizer, 2 skewers would be a perfect starter to any party paired with Asian Cabbage Mango Slaw or you could turn it into a weeknight meal served over Edamame Fried Rice. Enjoy!!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment