Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Arugula Salmon Salad with Capers and Shaved Parmesan


Lots of healthy fats and omegas in this salad! I just returned from the Dole Salads Blogger Summit and of course, all I can think about this week is salad!

So now that I'm back I'm having fun making salads and getting ideas that were inspired from the Salad party!! This was today's dinner, yes I used Dole Arugula of course. I'm on a salmon kick lately and whenever I make salmon for dinner, I usually cook an extra piece for lunch.

I used to bring this salad to lunch when I had a full-time job, the capers compliment the salmon so well and a touch of shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano on top sends my taste buds into a very happy place! An interesting fact I learned from one of the Dole folks, most of their arugula is shipped to NY. That made me laugh because I LOVE the peppery mustard taste of arugula and use it in so many of my salads. If arugula isn't available where you live, you can use mizuna or baby mixed greens.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment