Monday, April 30, 2012

Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken


What happens when you combine Skinny Baked Jalapeño Poppers with chicken??

Oh yeah baby!! Cheesy stuffed chicken breast stuffed with diced jalapeño, cream cheese, cheddar jack cheese, scallions and bacon!

I basically deconstructed my jalapeño poppers and stuffed them into chicken and the results where mouth watering!! I used bread crumbs because I was out of panko, but I think seasoned panko would give these a wonderful crunch like I used on my Skinny Baked Jalapeño Poppers.

I made the serving size a generous two pieces, so a simple vegetable, fiesta lime rice, or a salad on the side would make this a complete meal. Trust me, you won't want to stop at just one!



And those of you on Pinterest, if you want some Skinny Cinco De Mayo inspiration, check out my Cinco De Mayo board!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment