Saturday, April 14, 2012

Celery Cilantro Cocktail


Fresh squeezed lime juice, celery, cilantro and vodka are muddled together with a simple syrup. (I cheated and combined one tablespoon of agave syrup with one tablespoon of water in place of simple syrup)

Lots of you are requesting more cockails so I will be adding a few each month. You my be thinking I lost my mind with this concotion, but I must say, I loved the combination of fresh ingredients in this drink, perfect now that the weather is getting warmer!

I took a food styling/photography class a few weeks ago at the Sweet Paul workshop, what a gift Paul has for making food styling look effortless! Since taking his class I've been following his blog and came accros this cocktail which intrigued me. Today I finally got around to trying it and I loved it! I made some slight adaptions from Paul's original recipe. Enjoy your weekend!

p.s – to make this a mocktail, leave out the vodka and add more seltzer for a total of 2 points plus.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment