Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rack of Lamb with Dijon Glaze over Wilted Baby Spinach


Lamb chops marinated with Dijon mustard, garlic, balsamic vinegar and herbs served over a bed of wilted baby spinach in garlic and oil. This is so good you'll be licking the bones clean!

I LOVE lambs chops, it's usually what I order when we go out for special occasions. But making them at home is really quite simple and a whole lot cheaper then going out to eat so any night can be a special occasion.

Buy them trimmed and frenched then all you have to do is season and cook. My husband claimed he didn't like lamb when I met him, but I quickly converted him. This is perfect for date night with your significant other!

For the glaze I decided to modify this glaze from Julia's Healthy Italian which she uses for her chicken to freeze for later use. She mentioned how great it was over lamb so I was all over that!!Double this for 4 people.


Tip on using fresh herbs: Nothing beats the flavor of fresh herbs. Whatever you don't use right away, tightly wrap in plastic wrap and freeze in portions. When you need fresh herbs, remove from the freezer, it thaws in seconds and is ready to use in any recipe.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment