Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bananas Fosters Topped Overnight French Toast



Dessert for breakfast? This make-ahead baked French toast casserole topped with Bananas Fosters will wow your guests this Easter! Put out some bowls of fresh berries and fruit and your guests wont even know this is a lightened up French Toast.

This was inspired by my Lightened Up Crème Brûlée French Toast. I had brought it to my cousins Kat's for New Years morning and she being the dessert queen that she is decided to make Bananas Fosters to top it off. It was heavenly so I wanted to recreate that day with a lighter version of it.

I tested this out on all my family members and everyone loved it. It's almost like a bread pudding, you could probably even enjoy this for dessert. Hope you enjoy! You can easily double this recipe for a bigger crowd.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment