Monday, April 25, 2011

Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana


Baked chicken breasts rolled with spinach and ricotta topped with pomodoro sauce and melted mozzarella. A dish the whole family will love!

Since making chicken rollatini stuffed with prosciutto and cheese a few weeks back my husband has been craving chicken rollatini the way he grew up eating it, stuffed with cheese and topped with sauce and more cheese. I had to sneak some spinach in them against his will, but he was very pleased with the final results. I guess you can say this is a cross between my Chicken Parmigiana and Spinach Lasagna Rolls

Perfect for a large crowd, or to feed a hungry family. These are very filling, I served this with a big salad and I was very content with just one piece. These re-heated beautifully the next day and we were happy to enjoy them again for leftovers. Enjoy!!



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment