Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Turkey Chili Taco Soup



On those rare occasions I don't bring leftovers for lunch at work, I always buy the Turkey Chili Soup from Fresh and Co. It's light and healthy and one cup always fills me up.

Now I know I have quite a few chili recipes on my site, but this one is perfect when you need a quick meal. Courtesy of my friend Julia, of Julia's Healthy Italian Cooking. If you've been following me for a while, you'll know some of her recipes, Filetto di Pomodoro, Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables, Pasta con Sarde are just a few of her recipes featured here on Skinnytaste. She's an amazing cook, a working mother of four, and always cooks her family quick healthy meals made from scratch. This soup is a super easy to make and is ready in less than 20 minutes.

For a thinner soup add more broth, or you can leave the broth out and you have yourself a bowl of chili. Don't you love recipes that can be so versatile?

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment