Saturday, October 20, 2012

Spooky Spider Cupcakes


Spooked at the thought of all the Halloween temptations we are about to experience at the scariest season of the year?

Well you need not fear – these Spooky Spider Cupcakes are lighter on the waistline, and are sure to be all the fright at your next Halloween party.

The cupcakes themselves are made with just THREE ingredients: boxed cake mix, canned pumpkin and WATER! The topping is a chocolate glaze, just a smear - just enough to help the sprinkles and eyeballs adhere to the cupcake.


And the verdict in my house, everyone thought they were SPOOK-tacular!

If you follow my Facebook Fan Page and suddenly stopped seeing my posts, here's why: Facebook made changes to get people to pay to promote their posts.


Easy fix, to continue seeing my recipes on Facebook, go to the top of my fan page and under "Liked" click "Add to Interest List" and you will continue to see all my posts. Please share that info!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment