Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Low Fat Creamy Mushroom Soup


A velvety mushroom soup that is low in fat, yet rich in flavor. Perfect for lunch with a sandwich on the side, or makes a lovely first course for dinner.



I first posted this recipe December 2010, back when I was still working a full time job and running home to cook and take photos. Most of those photos are pretty bad, so I am slowly re-shooting them. The photo just didn't do this soup justice - it's so flavorful and light at the same time, even my teen who could care less about eating "light" often requests this.

And, it's so simple to make, the shitake mushrooms give this soup incredible flavor, I wouldn't substitute them. If you are watching your sodium, you can certainly use less bouillon or replace it with chicken broth.

Enjoy!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment